Name:
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Saturday, October 21, 2006

GT v. Clemson



Big game today: GT vs. Clemson. Forget ACC Championship stakes...Office bragging rights are at stake.

The pics above are from a Pumpkin Carving Party that I hosted for us NOBTS employees/evacuees in the ATL last year. The tiger in the pictures is my friend and assistant, Amanda. Amanda and her husband, Jonathan are at the game today. Should I fire her since she didn't get me a ticket? ;)

Just kidding, Amanda's the best! She's a joy to work with (except for, maybe, on Monday....one of us definitely won't be a joy!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Ken was at that game, too. I'm guessing that Amanda had a better time than you did. So sorry for your loss.

5:54 PM  
Blogger The Hudgins said...

my condolences liz.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I say fire her! Only kidding, but this was the worst weekend eva!!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home