Name:
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Quick Post


Hey everyone.....I've snagged a few extra seconds to post an old pic. Me and Ang at College Gameday! We had so much fun...but I'm telling you, the cheering at Gameday will take a lot out of you. I didn't think I'd have any energy left to cheer at the game!

Stay tuned for pics from the opening of the Superdome. Yep, Saints v. Falcons. I'm a true New Orleanian, now....I own Saints season tics. The game was amazing. I can't wait to tell you more.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Hudgins said...

liz, great pic sans the ugly gold colors everywhere.

how did you possibly snag season tics? wait, you're Liz. that's how!

i still have your products at mi casa. we need to meet up so i can return. i will be heading down your way this weekend possibly....call me.

peace. and thanks for finally updating this blog of yours!!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

I love the college gameday memories. I need to post some of my pics from then. Thanks for reminding me. Love you and that day was great fun.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

The Saints really spanked our butts down there. They're going to the playoffs! 5-1 right now.. they just have to play .500 ball the reast of the regular season.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home