Name:
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Boxers or Briefs?


Okay, so I'm a pretty big fan of board, card, sport, really any kind of game. Well, Katrina destroyed all of my games, so I'm slowly re-building my game closet. July 4 gave me a perfect excuse to buy a new game (folks need entertainment while they wait for fireworks), so I headed on over to the toy aisle of Wal-Mart. I took a chance on a game of which I had never played: "Boxers or Briefs?" Let me just tell you, I'm a big fan! I've owned the game for less than a week and I've already played it 3 times! It's a great group game, and even my friends who HATE board games have enjoyed this one. A group of friends and I played it last night and they insisted that we keep playing long after the game had already been won by yours truly :) (third time's the charm). Anyway, any of you game lovers out there....this one's a winner!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Hudgins said...

i'm "one of those people who HATE board games". i'll hafta come hang out with you and give it a try!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Brenda~ said...

Well you know I hate games but I will try this one...it sounds fun.

You also know I love to give gifts...so I will make you a deal. If you make a list of the games you have....then I (and others) will help you replenish your came collection. Who knows....if you do it soon enough....you may get them in Chinese.

Only one stipulation. You must agree to update your Blog at least twice a Month!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

oh fun! Let's see, I had Jenga, Trivial Pursuit (genus 4, disney, and the edition that was so stinkin' hard...like the millenial or something like that.) Imagine If, Phase 10 cards, Balderdash...goodness, I can't remember what else. I've replaced Cranium, UNO, and dominoes already.Thanks B!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun one...always on the lookout for more new games...i think my favorite is definitely imagine if. i heard of a new one the other day...blockus..seems a little too puzzle like for my taste, but my friends love it.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Hollie Carson said...

fun!!!! I'll have to get it! Bye bye Cranium, hello Boxers!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

oh, oh, we're in the market for new games, too! Thanks to Liz, we now are the proud owners of Hoopla. And thanks to some distant random packing, we will have a set of Korean Air playing cards that somehow managed to make it out of Katrina. Sounds fun! What's the gist of it?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Joe Kennedy said...

oh it's definitely worth getting.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home