Name:
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Monday, March 13, 2006

More Mardi Gras Scenes

The pic below shows part of our "bead-catching" strategy. Signs. They're always a winner. Nope, those boys aren't midgets, I'm just standing on a cooler. Zack's holding Mel's masterpiece "Throw me something, mister!" with purple fringe. I made the "Thanks 4 Marching" to say thank you to the krewes who decided to go ahead and celebrate. And Greg is holding a target with the words, "We know what it means to miss..." (A play off of the song, "Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans?") Listen, it takes a man's man to hold that target sign. Krewe members LOVED to pelt that sign with a handful of beads. I told you the sport of Mardi Gras throw-catching was dangerous.





So, I guess it wasn't all play all the time. Zack found a little time to study his Greek. Dr. Stevens, give that man an A! (fyi, Daniel and Jason studied some Greek, too. I just didn't catch it on film)

Like these pics? Check out the link on your left "Liz's Pics" for more Mardi Gras scenes.

5 Comments:

Blogger JDRichSLP said...

Liz - you are looking great! As you would say - "I miss your face". Kob and I are discussing a road trip this summer - will you be around NO or traveling?

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that Zack kid? He is studious and so good looking!

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, is he single?

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, but that Zack is SO hot right now!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Zack,
What are you doing on the computer at 2 a.m.?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home