Name:
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

You'll never believe what I did


Okay, those of you who REALLY know me are never gonna believe this. I ran a 5-K this past weekend. Yep, the Crescent City Fall Classic. Okay, you can pick up you're gaping jaw. Y'all know I HATE to run. But, our gym and pool are still damaged, so running is the only option that fits in my schedule. I was just happy to finish, but some of you would like to know my time. 33:33 was the official time, but I would like to point out that it took me 30 seconds to get to the Start Line. Here's a picture of me after the race. Like the hair? (gotta love New Orleans' humidity).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really proud for you LIZZY....way to go......Keep up the good RUN!
Kobi

2:05 PM  
Blogger The Hudgins said...

congrats! i used to run CC in high school and love the length of a 5K. having been so long since i've run one, i imagine i'd struggle to run a .5 K at this point. working on it though!! we NEED to get together. i will call you once we get back from GA for Tgiving.

you are SO about to be an auntie!
love love,
T

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool about your 5K congrats.....hey i saw this today and it made me laugh so hard...not the actual story...the funny part is about a minute and a half into it...you will see...

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=9723680f-7ff8-4c97-9dc9-1c922f444320&f=06/64&fg=copy

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Awesome!! I'm proud of you!!

6:11 PM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

LIZZZZZZ I'm so proud of you!!! You look great...hair and all :) I miss you and can't wait to see you, what's our Christmas plans?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home