Name:
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Saturday, November 25, 2006

It didn't work


I just got home from Israel. Yep, ISRAEL. I had an absolutely amazing trip. I can't wait to tell you all about it....but first, I have to process it all. We squeezed a 14 day tour into 8 days. What a whirlwind.

Okay, back to the title of this post. I wore a GT shirt to the Wailing Wall. I hoped for the miracle of miracles....Reggie Ball not gift-wrap a ballgame to UGA.


Oh well. The good news is I don't have to watch him play another game against the dogs. (Bitter party of one, please.)

BTW, if you've tried to call me the last two weeks, I was in Israel. Oh, and my cell phone died, so I probably won't have it back until Monday.

(And I didn't really ask the Lord for a miracle at the Wailing Wall.....maybe I should have ;) )

6 Comments:

Blogger The Hudgins said...

love you liz! sitting here watching the tivoed game. glory glory to ole ga.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome trip! i want to see more pics! we love you....

db

9:49 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

Liz, I miss you. I miss you even more when I have to watch the GT vs. GA game with GA fans. BTW, you're right, what will GA do next year without Reggie playing for them.

5:59 AM  
Blogger The Hartzog's said...

Can I just say that you are looking so GOOD!!! You little skinny thang :)
When are you coming home for Christmas? Got your message last night and and I'll be in touch soon. Love you!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

Liz,
Jonathan is going to Jacksonville, you'll have to look him up. I'll tell him you're going. I wish I could go with you.

Ang

1:36 PM  
Blogger von said...

Hey Liz -- I heard you were in Israel - what an awesome trip that must have been...PA - LEZE post some more pics of your trip!! What did you enjoy the most?? And when will you be back in the Dahlonega area again??? We miss you!! Love - Von, Ken and James

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home